Sex addict who slept with 700 men reveals night she hit rock bottom

페이지 정보

작성자 Betsey Holliday 댓글 0건 조회 4,535회 작성일 22-10-27 09:28

본문

A reformed sex addict who slept with more than 700 men has revealed how she hit rock bottom when a partner turned violent during a terrifying encounter - and she now runs to help others beat their addiction.
, a former Bachelor kontol bernanah contestant, also confessed her wild lifestyle put a strain on her friendships because she would ditch her mates on nights out so she could have casual sex - and even tried to hook up at her local supermarket.
Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, Ms Rygier said her out-of-control addiction came to a head when one of these men became abusive, but was later told she couldn't press charges because she had 'scratched' the man while defending herself.
'When he pushed me down the stairs and locked me in the garage, I had a black eye and they thought my hand was broken,' she recalled of that dreadful night.
Reformed sex addict Belinda 'Love' Rygier (pictured), who slept with more than 700 men, has revealed how she hit rock bottom when a partner turned violent during a terrifying encounter 
'It was pretty bad. I went to work and they sent me home. The police came and they said because he had a scratch on his arm from my ring, after I tried to get him off me, we could both go to jail for domestic violence,' she added.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
7.1k shares

Ms Rygier said the incident marked a turning point and encouraged her to unpa

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.